MENOPAUSE with MEG MATHEWS – SUNDAY SUPPLEMENT
It’s like puberty for the middle-aged and yet ~nobody~ is talking about it. This week we delve into the issues surrounding this “taboo” topic, with our guest Meg Mathews. As Founder of Megs Menopause, Meg empowers women through honest and frank discussion of all things menopause. Meg believes that we can’t find harmony and resonance within ourselves without truly understanding what is happening in our bodies. I couldn’t agree more.
Meg Mathews is the founder of MegsMenopause, and has since then become a spokeswoman to raise awareness to the chronic lack of support of women going through the menopause in the work place and in all areas of their lives. She has launched a full range of intimate beauty products to help tackle the menopause symptoms and this has been covered by national and international media including British VOGUE, Red Magazine and GRAZIA.
What we cover:
- How Meg’s menopause journey changed her life
- What no one tells you about the menopause
- Why you shouldn’t be ashamed to use testosterone supplements
- How to get menopause help in the UK on the NHS
MENTIONED ON THIS EPISODE:
RECOMMENDED READING ON MENOPAUSE:
- ME & MY MENOPAUSAL VAGINA by Jane Lewis
- The Wisdom of Menopause by Dr. Christiane Northrup
- Confessions of a Menopausal Woman by Andrea McLean
- The Hot Topic by Christa D’Souza
- New Menopausal Year by Susan Weed
* The above links are affiliate links which means, at no extra cost to you, SFM will make a commission if you click through and make a purchase.