ENOUGH WITH MARISA PEER: SPEAKER, RAPID TRANSFORMATIONAL THERAPY TRAINER & BEST-SELLING AUTHOR
Marisa Peer is a world renowned speaker, Rapid Transformational Therapy trainer and best-selling author. She has nearly three decades of experience as a therapist and has been named Best British Therapist by Men’s Health magazine and featured in Tatler’s Guide to Britain’s 250 Best Doctors. Marisa has spent nearly three decades treating clientents including international superstars, CEOs, Royalty, and Olympic athletes. She has helped thousands of people to overcome profound personal issues. Besides being a national magazine columnist, she has been featured on media outlets and television shows including GMTV, Lorraine Kelly, This Morning, Sky News, ITV News, BBC News, Channel 4 News, BBC Radio, Supersize Versus Superskinny, Celebrity Fit Club, Celebrity Big Brother, and I’m a Celebrity Get Me Out of Here. She has appeared on numerous television programs and news channels in America, Scandinavia, Japan, Africa and throughout Europe.
WHAT WE COVER:
- The “a ha moment” that led Marisa to become a therapist
- The strategy she uses to address the “race to be enough”
- What she can’t STAND about rewarding achievement
- Lessons on how society is teaching us to feel unworthy
- Her wisdom on how to overcome your belief that you are not enough
- A powerful lesson on how women/girls are being judged based on appearance
- The surprising truth about the increasing numbers of teens and children who do self harm
- Her go-to process when supporting others
- A lesson on her therapy RTT
LISTEN IN >>
BE INSPIRED - KEY QUOTES FROM MARISA:
- “When you start to believe something, it comes true, whether it is good or bad”
- “Women have a lot more guilt than men”
- “Women will be judged on what they deliver AND on how they look and that is the imbalance”
- “The mind doesn’t care if it is right or wrong, true or false”
- “When you are negative, you invite illness”
- “Our mind loves what is familiar”
- “Everything starts with a thought”
MORE FROM SFM:
MORE FROM YOU:
- Like what you hear? If SO, be sure to subscribe to the School for Mothers Podcast on iTunes. Or Stitcher. Or Google Play.
- If you’re feeling extra kind, SFM would be really grateful if you’d leave a review over on iTunes, too. These reviews help other mamas find the podcast and they’re also fun to go in and read. Just click here to Leave us a rating + review!, select “Ratings and Reviews” and “Write a Review” and let me know what your favourite part of the podcast is. Thank you!
- Use the hashtag #SFMpodcast to join the conversation on social media.
- Want to join Danusia on a future episode? Get in touch using the form HERE.