GAZE with Lacey Haynes: yoga teacher, spiritual guide and movement practitioner.
Lacey is a long-time yoga teacher, spiritual guide and movement practitioner and a mother of one child. Through a variety of approaches, she helps women become more confident, powerful, playful and sensual while releasing societal conditioning, healing blockages and past trauma while releasing addictive tendencies. Her work focuses on the revolutionary and untapped power of The Creative Feminine. She believes in the potentiality of the womb and the pussy to both harness new life and create epic art.
WHAT WE COVER:
- The breathtaking story of having a pregnancy without medical interventions and a free birth
- Wisdom on trusting our body and its capacity
- A powerful lesson on the implications of taking FULL responsibility for herself and her unborn child
- Why Lacey uses the word pussy
- The “a ha” moment that led her to share pussy gazing
- Practical tips on how to connect with your pussy
- What it’s like becoming aware of, and connected to, your pussy
- The power of the wild and juicy pussy
- How living from the centre of your pussy transforms you into a powerful Woman
LISTEN IN >>
BE INSPIRED - KEY QUOTES FROM LACEY:
- “My whole journey was one of fear and trust”
- “A birthing woman will always have more fear than anyone else in her life ”
- “Every time you tell your story, it implicates other people and their stories as well”
- “This is where it starts; trusting the journey of your body”
- “It became this meditative thing to lay down and just look at my pussy”
- “I started to develop a three dimensional relationship with my pussy”
- “Pussy is wild, wet, hairy, she changes colour, she changes texture”
- “I live from my pussy and my womb”
MORE FROM YOU:
- Like what you hear? If SO, be sure to subscribe to the School for Mothers Podcast on iTunes. Or Stitcher. Or Google Play.
- If you’re feeling extra kind, SFM would be really grateful if you’d leave a review over on iTunes, too. These reviews help other mamas find the podcast and they’re also fun to go in and read. Just click here to Leave us a rating + review!, select “Ratings and Reviews” and “Write a Review” and let me know what your favourite part of the podcast is. Thank you!
- Use the hashtag #SFMpodcast to join the conversation on social media.
- Want to join Danusia on a future episode? Get in touch using the form HERE.