SLOW WITH SUZY WALKER: EDITOR-IN-CHIEF OF PSYCHOLOGIES MAGAZINE
Sometimes life gets too fast, Psychologies editor Suzy Walker joins me to explore the joy of SLOWing down. Suzy reveals how she navigated SLOWing down while holding a ‘big job’, parenting, and all the other projects in her life. We discuss blind spots, finding home within yourself, and the value systems we use to judge our own lives. Take an hour and SLOW down to enjoy this wonderful conversation.
Suzy is proud to be Editor-in-Chief of Psychologies, a magazine that champions, challenges and coaches us to think differently so we can solve our own problems and create a life that nourishes us. Author of Making The Big Leap and The Big Peace, Suzy believes that the secret to happiness is living life to the full right here, right now, committing to a few goals now and again and taking Oscar, the Psychologies dog for a walk round the field when it all gets a bit too much.
What we cover:
- Realising you need to SLOW down
- How we value ourselves
- The dance of happiness
- Finding home within yourself
MENTIONED ON THIS EPISODE:
RECOMMENDED READING ON SLOW:
- Making the Big Leap: 7 Steps to Living a Brave, Inspired and Great Life – Suzy Walker (credited as Suzy Greaves)
- The Big Peace: Find Yourself Without Going Anywhere – Suzy Walker (credited as Suzy Greaves)
- Chasing Slow – Loechner Erin
- Do Pause: You are not a To Do List – Robert Poynton
* The above links are affiliate links which means, at no extra cost to you, SFM will make a commission if you click through and make a purchase.