HEART with FABIENNE FREDRICKSON: Founder of Boldheart
If we don’t have HEART we have nothing. Having HEART isn’t something to mask, but something to embrace and put front and centre. Fabienne Fredrickson, founder of Boldheart.com is my guest this week and what a guest she is! Tens of thousands of solo-business owners have benefited from Fabienne’s business savvy and bold message of female empowerment. This week it’s our turn, as she shares her message with YOU. We explore how to fight self-doubt, value our unique brilliance, and get out of our comfort zone in order to succeed at a higher level.
Fabienne’s passion and purpose is being a catalyst for people to express the fullest, most authentic version of themselves – and make the greatest impact they can, in service to others. She is here to teach you to fight self-doubt, become infinitely more confident, believe in yourself, value your unique brilliance, and get out of your comfort zone so you succeed at a much bigger level.
For the past 18 years, she has been, and continues to be, a business mentor to tens of thousands of solo-business owners as founder of Boldheart.com. Her company has been featured several times on the Inc. Magazine list of fastest growing private companies in America. Fabienne is a contributor to Forbes, the author of Embrace Your Magnificence: Get Out of Your Own Way and Live a Richer, Fuller, More Abundant Life, as well as the soon-to-be-released book, Leverage Your Mindset: How Overwhelmed 6-Figure Business Owners Reach 7 Figures (and Gain Their Life Back).
What we cover:
- Why you should lead with your HEART? ♥️
- How redefining what it means to be a woman can combat self-doubt
- What Fabienne has discovered from years of self-researching femininity (spoiler alert: femininity was not always oppressed!)
- The revelation which led Fabienne to talk openly about sexuality
- How reclaiming the magnificence of femininity and mobilising its power could save the world
- The need to reinforce the message that women matter to our children