HITCH with Darya Haitoglou, Psychologist & Relationship Coach
Darya Haitoglou is a psychologist, relationship coach and mother of two children. She began her career in the UK managing international consumer brands for Procter & Gamble. Then she moved onto human resources and eventually she became HR Talent Leader for the P&G Geneva hub. She quit her corporate job in Switzerland to move back to the UK, where she wanted to focus on transforming people’s life/work. She works across countries and speaks five languages. She is known for helping leaders enrich relationships in order to build successful and meaningful businesses.
Darya is author of the bestseller “Enrich Your Relationships” and she also writes for the Huffington Post and has featured on BBC radio shows.
WHAT WE COVER:
- Darya’s intel on what to look for in your soulmate search
- Discover the impact of biological chemistry on who we are attracted to
- Lessons from Darya on no-goes in relationships
- The lowdown on how Darya predicts whether a couple are a good match
- Learn about Darya’s non-negotiables that help her sustain high energy
- The power of nourishing habits and why these matter
- How Darya navigates her sexual needs
- Her wisdom on key Do’s and Don’ts to maintain long-term relationships
LISTEN IN >>
BE INSPIRED - KEY QUOTES FROM DARYA:
- “I was so sure he was my soulmate. If you are not sure, maybe he is not the one.”
- “Behind your biggest fear lies your greatest dreams.”
- “A relationship is one of the most difficult and fulfilling parts of our lives.”
- “Habits rule our lives.”
- “It’s beautiful to be in a flow but I believe that flow can be created by consistent little things.”
- “We have one rule, we share everything.”
- “People who share the deepest secrets, they are the most connected.”
- “Women are really powerful and we are much stronger on the inside than on the outside.”
MORE FROM SFM:
Join SFM private FB Community: School For Mothers Group
Take a look around SFM website: www.schoolformothers.com
Sign up for your Me Sheets: www.schoolformothers.com/mesheets
Early Adopters VIP Code: If you’re UK based and you’d like to join us in London at School For Mothers Live on 17th November 2018, we are offering a limited number of complimentary tickets to our podcast early adopters. To claim your ticket, go to the SFM Live event page and enter the code VIPPODCAST at the Eventbrite checkout. We’d love to see some School for Mothers Podcast listeners at the event!
MORE FROM YOU:
- Like what you hear? If SO, be sure to subscribe to the School for Mothers Podcast on iTunes. Or Stitcher. Or Google Play.
- If you’re feeling extra kind, SFM would be really grateful if you’d leave a review over on iTunes, too. These reviews help other mamas find the podcast and they’re also fun to go in and read. Just click here to Leave us a rating + review!, select “Ratings and Reviews” and “Write a Review” and let me know what your favourite part of the podcast is. Thank you!
- Use the hashtag #SFMpodcast to join the conversation on social media.
- Want to join Danusia on a future episode? Get in touch using the form HERE.