LAID WITH STEPH D: COMMERCIAL LAWYER AND BLOGGER AT THE WICKED JADE
It’s safe to say this is a NSFW podcast! Grab a set of headphones and buckle up. This week I’m joined by Steph D, a commercial lawyer and sex-positive blogger known as The Wicked Jade. Steph blogs about sex, lingerie and kink; and how she gets her lady-boner on.
During the episode we cover how mothers are sexual beings (duh), ‘volume’ dating after 22 years of marriage, the under-representation of asian women in the body & sex positivity movement and SO much more. It’s an episode filled with awesome self-acceptance, love and hot tips.
Steph is a successful lawyer and founder of her own boutique law firm. Her alter ego The Wicked Jade is an Instagram lingerie and style blogger. She uses her blog to openly discuss sex, kink, dating and how she subverts society’s expectations of her as a professional woman, an Asian woman and a mother. She is divorced and is mother to two young boys.
WHAT WE COVER:
- Raising feminist sons
- Steph’s view on ex-lovers
- Sexual freedom and experimentation
- The power of lingerie
- Cultural baggage and sex
LISTEN IN >>
MORE FROM YOU:
- Like what you hear? If SO, be sure to subscribe to the School for Mothers Podcast on iTunes. Or Stitcher. Or Google Play.
- If you’re feeling extra kind, SFM would be really grateful if you’d leave a review over on iTunes, too. These reviews help other mamas find the podcast and they’re also fun to go in and read. Just click here to Leave us a rating + review!, select “Ratings and Reviews” and “Write a Review” and let me know what your favourite part of the podcast is. Thank you!
- Use the hashtag #SFMpodcast to join the conversation on social media.
- Want to join Danusia on a future episode? Get in touch using the form HERE.