WORTH WITH WIES BRATBY: FOUNDER OF WOMEN IN NEGOTIATIONS
Let’s talk salary and career negotiations! Danusia is joined by Wies Bratby, founder of Women in Negotiation and lawyer-turned-HR-director-turned-women’s-butt-kicker. Hear Danusia and Wies discuss all things negotiation and the impact of opportunities that often pass women by, yet need not.
Wies Bratby is a lawyer-turned-HR-director-turned-women’s-butt-kicker. Originally hailing from the Netherlands, she moved via Hong Kong to Switzerland, Wies helps women across the world own their worth, communicate it and get them the jobs and salaries that they want, need and deserve. In her online group coaching program, women from all over the world and all seniority levels, get mindset breakthroughs and the skill set to successfully negotiate their careers and salaries, and a sisterhood of fellow power women to boot!
WHAT WE COVER:
- What sparked her to start a coaching and consulting company teaching women to negotiate their worth
- The surprising truth on what prevents women from negotiating salary and career
- Her go-to process when teaching women negotiation skills for at work AND at home
- Simple reframes for EXACTLY why women have special negotiating talent
LISTEN IN >>
Connect with Wies:
MORE FROM YOU:
- Like what you hear? If SO, be sure to subscribe to the School for Mothers Podcast on iTunes. Or Stitcher. Or Google Play.
- If you’re feeling extra kind, SFM would be really grateful if you’d leave a review over on iTunes, too. These reviews help other mamas find the podcast and they’re also fun to go in and read. Just click here to Leave us a rating + review!, select “Ratings and Reviews” and “Write a Review” and let me know what your favourite part of the podcast is. Thank you!
- Use the hashtag #SFMpodcast to join the conversation on social media.
- Want to join Danusia on a future episode? Get in touch using the form HERE.