FORCE WITH HELEDD KENDRICK: CEO AND FOUNDER OF RECRUIT FOR SPOUSES
Supporting your partner and their career takes on a new meaning when you are a military spouse. In episode 17, entitled FORCE, Danusia is joined by Heledd Kendrick, CEO and Founder of the multi-award winning social enterprise, Recruit for Spouses. Danusia and Heledd discuss the realities of being a military spouse and the importance of empowering women who often give up careers to be by their partners’ side.
Heledd Kendrick, is CEO of the multi-award winning, Recruit for Spouses. Recruit for Spouses works to bridge the military and business communities, finding rewarding employment for UK military spouses within organisations who might otherwise overlook this group. Since 2011, the business has helped over 5,200 wives with career advice and has placed and supported over 1,000 into employment.
WHAT WE COVER:
- What sparked Heledd creating Recruit for Spouses.
- The role of military spouses in the armed forces and beyond.
- Danusia´s own experience as a military wife.
- The value of empowering military spouses.
- Showing up as a catalyst for change.
LISTEN IN >>
MORE FROM YOU:
- Like what you hear? If SO, be sure to subscribe to the School for Mothers Podcast on iTunes. Or Stitcher. Or Google Play.
- If you’re feeling extra kind, SFM would be really grateful if you’d leave a review over on iTunes, too. These reviews help other mamas find the podcast and they’re also fun to go in and read. Just click here to Leave us a rating + review!, select “Ratings and Reviews” and “Write a Review” and let me know what your favourite part of the podcast is. Thank you!
- Use the hashtag #SFMpodcast to join the conversation on social media.
- Want to join Danusia on a future episode? Get in touch using the form HERE.