BOTTLE WITH CHRISTINE GOUCHAULT: Entrepreneur, Speaker and Author
Episode 16, BOTTLE, is all about daring to follow your intuition and creating a business model that suits your lifestyle. Danusia is joined by entrepreneur, author, founder and CEO of Nordic Data Intelligence Christine Gouchault, who shares hands-on advice on how to build a successful business that stands out and is adaptable to your family’s needs.
Christine Gouchault is founder and CEO of Nordic Data Intelligence. She helps business owners grow their businesses and advise larger Danish companies on b2b sales and marketing and facilitates courses and workshops. Her quest to find a better work-life balance led her to start the “Mum’s Business Network” with over 400 members throughout Denmark and write the book “Business Mum – 3 steps to success in running your own business and being a mum”.
WHAT WE COVER:
- A powerful lesson in how your quirks are your most valuable assets
- The value of changing the business model according to the needs of your family
- Why scaling down can be a GOOD thing
- Christine takes the chance to ask Danusia a few questions..!
LISTEN IN >>
BE INSPIRED - KEY QUOTES FROM THE EPISODE:
- “It’s rare that it’s one event or one action that will make you successful” Christine
- “SFM flips the script about mothers in the corporate world. We focus on mothers as assets” Danusia
- “You get more successful if you dare to be yourself” Christine
Connect with Christine:
MORE FROM SFM:
MORE FROM YOU:
- Like what you hear? If SO, be sure to subscribe to the School for Mothers Podcast on iTunes. Or Stitcher. Or Google Play.
- If you’re feeling extra kind, SFM would be really grateful if you’d leave a review over on iTunes, too. These reviews help other mamas find the podcast and they’re also fun to go in and read. Just click here to Leave us a rating + review!, select “Ratings and Reviews” and “Write a Review” and let me know what your favourite part of the podcast is. Thank you!
- Use the hashtag #SFMpodcast to join the conversation on social media.
- Want to join Danusia on a future episode? Get in touch using the form HERE.