PURPOSE WITH JESSICA HUIE MBE: AWARD-WINNING SERIAL ENTREPRENEUR AND AUTHOR
Jessica is a highly successful entrepreneur, who founded Color Blind Cards and JHPR, a award-winning public relations boutique PR agency. .Jessica is also Director of Connect Mentors, an online mentoring platform connecting business with diverse talents, and finally Jessica is the author of the book – Purpose: Find Your Truth And and Embrace Your Calling.
Jessica received an MBE in 2014 for services to entrepreneurship and her positive influence on the community. Jessica hosts monthly PR workshops at the historic venue The British Library, training small business owners. In 2016, Jessica launched the acclaimed annual Passion into Pounds event alongside Lifestyle and parenting blogger Vicki Psarias ‘Honest Mum.’
She is the winner of the Daily Mail’s Enterprising Young Brit award and labelled as one of Britain’s Most inspiring entrepreneurs by the Evening Standard, Jessica enjoys an international public speaking career and sits on Glamour Magazine’s Power List as one of the UK’s most influential women.
WHAT WE COVER:
- Practical tips on how to get clear on your purpose
- Why Jessica Huie closed down her successful PR business in favour of prioritising her purpose
- A powerful lesson on how to get in touch with your true self
- The value of discipline
- The rundown of the habits she led go of
- Why getting to know your cycle can be a GOOD thing
- Showing up as your true self
- What self-love looks like
- Her wisdom on being selective with your relationships
LISTEN IN >>
BE INSPIRED - KEY QUOTES FROM JESSICA:
- “I want to do more, I what to honour that what it is that I have to give”
- “It is a really wonderful place to be – the realisation that we have a choice”
- “I think our individual journey is going to look different for everybody”
- “The fundamental is to get honest with yourself and to slow down long enough to check in with yourselves”
- “Make yourself a priority”
- “Once we know who we are, we can start to explore what is and is not working”
- “Spiritual growth is like childbirth. You dilate and contract, it’s not this linear ascent”
- “Purpose is about who you are for the world”
- “In choosing yourself, you are choosing others too”
Buy Jessica’s book here: https://www.amazon.com/Purpose-Find-Truth-Embrace-Calling/dp/1788170563
Alexandra Pope of Red School: https://redschool.net
MORE FROM SFM:
MORE FROM YOU:
- Like what you hear? If SO, be sure to subscribe to the School for Mothers Podcast on iTunes. Or Stitcher. Or Google Play.
- If you’re feeling extra kind, SFM would be really grateful if you’d leave a review over on iTunes, too. These reviews help other mamas find the podcast and they’re also fun to go in and read. Just click here to Leave us a rating + review!, select “Ratings and Reviews” and “Write a Review” and let me know what your favourite part of the podcast is. Thank you!
- Use the hashtag #SFMpodcast to join the conversation on social media.
- Want to join Danusia on a future episode? Get in touch using the form HERE.