NOISE: The Book
Noise: A Manifesto Modernising Motherhood
30th March 2021
My forthcoming book, NOISE: A Manifesto Modernising Motherhood, is my personal, thought-provoking response to how I believe we can get rid of all the mother-stopping noise for GOOD.
A synthesis of my unique experience as a mother of ten, it’s my long overdue conversation to the enduring expectations of being a mother, especially a working mother.
Through a series of anecdotes, relatable experience and actionable mantras, I’ll teach you step-by-step how to counter all the NOISE.
I won’t lie to you. Some of the things we explore in this book will force you to take a hard look at how all the NOISE has shaped you.
It won’t be easy.
We won’t always agree.
But if you’re ready to cast out old ways and embrace a different new vision of working motherhood.
One that doesn’t see you compromising your right to be YOU despite all the NOISE.
This is the book you need.
But First, a Warning:
DON’T buy this book if guilt is a happy part of your repertoire.
DON’T buy this book if you’re after a magic formula for turning your life around. I’m not going to give you the same old pep-talks or pat you on the shoulder and say ‘it’s okay darling.’
I won’t lie to you. Some of the things we discuss in this book will force you to take a hard look at how all the NOISE has shaped you. It won’t be easy peasy. And we won’t always necessarily agree.
But if you’re ready to cast out old ways and embrace a different vision of motherhood, one that doesn’t see you compromising your right to be YOU despite all the noise, this is the book you NEED.
This Book Will Give You:
- An effortless guide to becoming aware of the noise we’re constantly bombarded with, countering it and cutting through it.
- Straight-forward, no-nonsense activations you can begin immediately to get back to being YOU.
- I’m not going to get overly complex here, but what we’ll talk about in this book is universal for mothers globally.
- Through relatable experience and actionable mantras, I’ll show you how I’ve CUT through the NOISE to achieve international success in the fields I’m passionate about AND raised a family of ten happy and successful children – all without compromising WHO I am.
And I’ll teach you step-by-step how to do the same.
This is NOT Vague Self-Help
In short, snackable chapters, I’ve broken it right down so you can get straight into the juicy bits.
- The REAL reason most mothers are overwhelmed, have zero time for themselves and find their work and their children are in constant competition with one another.
- The EXACT mantras I’ve been using for years as I raise ten kids and build an internationally successful business, all while growing my sense of self
- A breakdown of the Mother-Stopper Culture (aka the most powerful system holding mothers back) and how to THRIVE despite it.
- How to be in charge of leaving a different legacy so your children don’t inherit the same NOISE.